Wednesday 4 April 2012

try this for your taste - all comments weclome


Mutton Thighs
I’m a Norman Lindsay mutton thighed wench totally out of fashion. I desire a man for a Friday frolic but really prefer my own company mid-week. I’ve taken on life’s challenges but feel daunted now by city traffic and international flights. I don’t want to clean up after anyone or cook for them or listen to snores and farts so I don’t mind spending days alone at least I enjoy the company when it finally arrives and sigh relief when it decides not to stay. Sometimes I dress well go out to functions pretend I’m something of importance but really I’m just a Norman Lindsay lady. A mutton thighed Friday night fucker – drink a little booze smoke a little pot – its ok at the end of all the thought and striving to be totally out of fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment